[GNC] Blue line in checking account register window

Ken Pyzik pyz01 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 9 16:33:00 EDT 2022

Don't see the image -- but the blue line indicates that you have a transaction or transactions with a future date.  Is it possible that you entered a transaction with the incorrect month or year?

Actually, the blue line is very handy if you want to add in expenses for the month in advance to see what your balance will look like in the future (end of the month).  This comes in handy if you want to project what your account might look like on a future date.

Ken