[GNC] Saving window position (and size)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 12 22:25:38 EDT 2022

RATS. I hate it when I proof a post but don't stop to think before
hitting 'send.'

My apologies to the GnuCash team, the moderator, and any readers of this
thread.

While I stand behind my comments, this is not the forum for such a
discussion. My sentiments aren't about 'using GnuCash' and don't advance
the original question posted. (though I do think a Wayland-related bug
report is in order, if it doesn't exist.)

I'll strive to pause and reflect more before posting replies rather than
just proofreading.

Tracy, I'm glad you found the cause and have a work around. Thanks to
Martin for providing a path for investigation, and thank you again Tracy
for reporting back your findings. These posts are what this User list is
all about.

Regards,
Adrien