[GNC] Mac - gnucash Custom Check Format

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jul 16 13:02:48 EDT 2022

You should have a:

~/Library/Application Support/GnuCash/checks/

directory.

(*note, that is the Library directory under your HOME directory, not the
root version at '/Library' or the OS version at '/System/Library'. It is
not visible by default, you need to view it explicitly using the 'Go to
Folder' option, or use Terminal. There are also instructions online for
making it permanently visible if you wish.)

The wiki has documentation on the various storage locations used by
GnuCash here:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Configuration_Locations#System-wide

Simply copying over the relevant directory should transfer the custom
formats.

Regards,
Adrien