[GNC] Online Help manual CSV import section is out of date

flywire flywire0 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:44:03 EDT 2022

I think the GnuCash Tutorial and Concepts Guide is an excellent
introduction for Getting Started and Managing Personal Finances. The small
dataset demonstrates a lot. The only thing that really looks dated is the
checkbook-style transaction descriptions which are very different to modern
bank transaction descriptions. I understand from general comments in the
mailing list that others have a different view but I don't think those
concerns have been clearly described, something that is needed to fix the
problems.

How about aligning the Help manual Importing transactions from files with
the Concepts guide transactions? IIRC that's how it was when this section
was in the guide. I'm happy to contribute.