[GNC] GC4.10 on Win10 Crashing

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 19 17:42:42 EDT 2022

I wasn't trying to cause you work, just offering ideas on tracking down
the cause. Eliminating variables is part of that process. Lots of tabs
and especially reports open = variables.

I'm going to hazard there is a report that feeds off one of those
registers (likely the one you are reconciling) that is a good candidate,
thus closing everything but that register should reveal if that is the case.

But perhaps an upgrade to 4.11 would suit you better. You'll end up
there most likely anyway.

Regards,
Adrien