[GNC] Another crash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 24 17:31:14 EDT 2022

If the window is not in focus, ALT+TAB can cycle through windows for you.

ALT+SPACE (or SHIFT+right-click) will bring up the 'window' menu of the
window in focus which has a 'Move' option. Then use your mouse or arrow
keys to reposition the window.

You can also right-click the taskbar to Cascade or Stack windows all on
the current screen.

There are also several window sizing and 'snap' key-combos but I'm not
familiar with them.

Regards,
Adrien