[GNC] Another crash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 24 17:22:07 EDT 2022

The 'search' feature on the list archive is broken, so your options are:

View the Archive and use your browser's Find feature for various terms.
(but that will only work for the particular page of the Archive you are
viewing)

Using your favorite search engine, specify 'lists.gnucash.org' as the
site to search, e.g.

site:lists.gnucash.org your-search-terms

Regards,
Adrien

  One last thing.  I have never been able to find recent posts to the