[GNC] Trading accounts

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:33:37 EDT 2022

I believe that you are witnessing first hand why trading accounts are not
enabled by default,  i.e. they create a royal mess in your trading history.

You might want to re-read the recent thread about evil trading accounts.
 They may work ok for some users who's documentation goals align with the
design parameters of TA's.

Other users will prefer to continue either manually tracking lots in
external spreadsheets or trusting their brokers back rooms to do it for
them.

Oh, I am neither a developer nor an accountant, just a long term user.