[GNC] Trading accounts

Mike Alexander mike at msalexander.com
Tue Jul 26 22:00:31 EDT 2022

This is one side of the story.  For another view of things you might
take a look at
https://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/accounting/tutorial.html.  You
could also look at
https://www.mathstat.dal.ca/~selinger/accounting/gnucash.html which is
outdated but still might be useful.

If you want to fix things by adding trading account splits where needed
you could use the "Check and Repair" commands in the Actions menu.  If
Trading Accounts are turned on these commands should add the splits
where required.  I would certainly make a backup copy before trying
this.

Mike