[GNC] Find

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 29 13:49:24 EDT 2022

I just noticed something in the Find Account dialog.

If you choose Edit > Find Account, you see a list and can search all
accounts.

If however, you right-click an account and then choose Find Account in
the menu, there is a new preference for Scope which defaults to
'sub-accounts of' limiting the search to the same part of the tree of
the account you right-clicked on, or 'all accounts' which then functions
like Edit > Find Account.

Regards,
Adrien