[GNC] Balance Sheet mismatch

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:56:44 EDT 2022

On Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 6:45 AM Fred Tydeman <tydeman.fred at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am now trying going back in time to see when the first imbalance starts.
> How do I get a list of transactions in a specific date range?
> Is there a way to find stock/mutual fund prices of zero(0)?

First mismatch happens back in 2012.
It appears that using Report Options / Commodities / Price Source of
Closest to report date   is a problem when the date of the report
is between two dates of a Foreign currency exchange rate in Price Database.
However, that is not the only problem, as now using
Last up through report date for Commodities, I get a mismatch
when the Balance sheet report is the same date as a Price Database entry
of a foreign currency.