[GNC] Balance Sheet mismatch

Fred Tydeman tydeman.fred at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:50:05 EDT 2022

I have made a test file with just two transactions:
  Opening Balance in GBP on 3/13/2011
  xfer and convert to USD 1/1/2016
So, those two transactions put two entries in the Price database for GBP.
I then added a third price between those two dates on 1/11/2013
The Balance Sheet shows a mismatch if run on 1/11/2013 or any date after
that date
but is OK if run on 1/10/2013 or any date earlier
The value of the GBP (reported in USD) is changing in the Assets section of
the report,
but the Equity section is remaining constant.
Should the Equity section show an Unrealized gain/loss?
This looks like a bug to me.  I am not sure how to report, or what is
needed.
The test2.gnucash file is around 5000 bytes small
Now sure where the Price history is kept, nor the Report options.