[GNC] Invoice showing balance due

David Burleigh david.burleigh at saphar.net
Thu Jun 2 11:33:07 EDT 2022

On Thu, 2022-06-02 at 11:19 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, June 2, 2022 11:05 am, David Burleigh via gnucash-user wrote:
> > How can I print an invoice that just shows the balance due after an
> > existing credit is applied, rather than just showing the total of
> > new
> > items billed?
>
> Turn on "Show Payments" in the report options?

I'm generating invoices via "Business>Customer>New Invoice" and then I
add billable items and post the invoice. Then I click "Print Invoice"
but it just shows the total of the new billable items without applying
any existing credit to the balance. I would like the printed invoice to
just show the balance on the customer account, rather than just the
total of newly-billed items.