[GNC] Transfer Dates

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 22:19:39 EDT 2022

Viking2ev,

There is no way to automate the creation of perfect data from imperfect
sources.  Whatever method you choose, you will need to do some massaging
manually.  Sometimes it may make sense to edit a CSV file, sometimes it may
make more sense to use the import matching function, or even to use a
hybrid approach.  Since the desired result is to please yourself, you can
be as creative as you want to be.

David Carlson