[GNC] Transfer Dates

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jun 6 09:33:49 EDT 2022

Then edit the CSV for the proper Descriptions & Accounts before
importing. More than likely, that can be scripted or at least
accomplished with some creative copy/paste (or spreadsheet
formulas/macros) to speed things up if the file is really large.

*Note! - it is always advised to import smaller batches repeatedly to
train the importer. Trying to import say, 10 years worth of data, is
going to be a pain. The time savings of the importer learning your
transactions comes from repeated importing. (teaching it what it guesses
wrong as you go)

The usual advice is one month at a time, but I'd say that depends on
account activity. Be your own judge of how many transactions you want to
train the importer with at a time. Probably something like 100
transactions would be a reasonable 'top-limit' though that may be a bit
high depending on your stamina and pain threshold for repetitive work.

Regards,
Adrien