[GNC] Missing 2nd entry

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:54:06 EDT 2022

It's possible to create a single split transaction. The only requirement is
that the transaction must be balanced i.e. the total is zero. Therefore,
create a zero-amount split and leave the "other account" field blank. If
this is not the case, then you'll have found a quantum anomaly in the
engine; a screenshot of the expanded (multi line) transaction will be
interesting to see...