[GNC] How to reorganize the account tree

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Jun 11 07:46:31 EDT 2022

On the accounts tab there is a header with one of the headings having a
down or up arrow in it. Use these to sort the tree.

You might be sorted by something other than Account Name.

Otherwise, they should default to an alpha sort unless you've prepended
names with account numbers. (rather than putting the numbers in their
own field)

Regards,
Adrien