[GNC] How to reorganize the account tree

jaypj at comcast.net jaypj at comcast.net
Sat Jun 11 07:29:24 EDT 2022

I have been using gnucash for nearly 20 years. My account lists were a mess
until this spring when somehow I spent a day or two reorganizing everything
into a new and very well organized account tree.  For the life of me, I
don't remember how I was able to do that without losing the 20 years of data
stored in my accounts.  I would like to reorganize the order in which my
bank accounts are listed to make them in alphabetical order but I cannot
find a way to move the accounts in the account tree. I can go to the parent
account but that does not give me control to move the accounts around.

                Can someone tell me how to move accounts around in the
account list.  Thank you.  Chin00kie