[GNC] Online crypto value quote

Trang Julie trangjulie at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 16 09:08:18 EDT 2022

Thank you very much for your quick response, Geoff.

Good news is I successfully installed the Finance::Quote version 1.51 but still can't get online quotes.
I tried both Yahoo as JSON source and Alpha Vantage, and got API key, but the notification still says the same "Unable to retrieve quotes", as the screenshot in attached.

I'm not sure if it's just something with the connection or data source or I need to do something else from my end.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.