[GNC] Bitcoin Lightning payments

HSC contact at highseas.capital
Sat Jun 18 02:36:46 EDT 2022

Unfortunately, the idea of pretending that 1$ = 1BTC doesn't work exactly as it should, because the Spend/Receive fields don't accept entries smaller than 0.01, even if smallest fraction for account is set to 1e-8.
Neither does setting the decimal places to 8 in Preferences > Numbers > Decimal places affect Spend/Receive fields. Even setting to 3 doesn't increase them beyond 2 decimal places.
GNC just blanks and ignores a number less than 0.01

That's tolerable, if we pretend that 1$ = 1 sat instead of 1 BTC, and round the the milisats of fees to nearest 10, as if they are US cents.
That should be close enough for the foreseeable.

HSC