[GNC] Translators: String Freeze and msgmerge done

Frank H. Ellenberger frank.h.ellenberger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 19:11:26 EDT 2022

… and finally the msgmerge is done. You can now review your translation
at https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnucash/gnucash/

Notes:
We have for now disabled the messages from the new
assistant-stock-transaction because they still need some massaging. ;-)
Else you would have had ~100 new, but similar messages to existing messages.

Regards
Frank