[GNC] Stock and Stock Prices

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Jun 21 15:08:23 EDT 2022

My statements for stocks show shares and prices per share to 5 decimal places.  In GnuCash "Tools/Price Database" it shows the per share price to 5 decimal places as well.  However, in the register it shows the shares and balance to 5 decimal places as well, but it only shows the price to 4 decimal places.  I can't find how to change this anywhere.  I would like it to show the price in the register to the same 5 decimal places it has it recorded to in the price database.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email