[GNC] Could Not Obtain Lock

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Sun Jun 26 15:53:04 EDT 2022

Abe,
I have had this issue as well.  It usually occurs when I forgot to save before closing.  It asks if I want to save, but no matter the reply, it doesn't save and doesn't close properly.  I was told it was fixed and i am waiting the 4.11 update as well.  Hope this solves your issue when released.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email