[GNC] Duplicate Transactions

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Jun 27 17:03:44 EDT 2022

Find it by using Edit/Find.  You can type the description, value, etc.  You probably had a bad date and it is in some other year or month.  When you find it, you can edit the date or delete if you reentered it.  Find opens the transaction in a new tab, but your changes wil post to the original account as well.

You can enter a new transaction by typing the info into a blank line.  Gnucash will offer suggestions as you type.  For instance, if you have entered a transaction for that vendor before, it will show the information here and you can accept or change the account and amount, etc.  Use the tab key to advance fields as the enter key will accept the transaction and go to the next line to enter a new transaction.

Thank You,

Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

gmccollam at live.com<mailto:gmccollam at gyleshomes.com>           email