[GNC] Duplicate Transactions

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 27 19:15:14 EDT 2022

IMPORTANT: Open the Accounts panel and _then_ select Edit » Find. GC
limits its search to the currently visible register. This is very handy
if you want to search within only one account, or within the past 30
days in the case of General Ledger, but when you don't know the date or
account you want to have GC search every single transaction. And as far
as I know, that happens _only_ when the Accounts panel is visible when
you select Edit » Find.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com