[GNC] Multiple currencies in split tx

HSC contact at highseas.capital
Thu Jun 30 16:30:31 EDT 2022

Hello,

Found some related previous discussion in archive, but not yet the same.

Is it possible to account in one GC split entry for a tx in which a payment processor simultaneously makes a payment to two different vendors in two different local currencies?

We see it on the statement as one payment in source currency and two in destination currencies, without any details regarding conversion rates.

Do we have to calculate all that manually, and enter in GC as two separate txs?

HSC