[GNC] Reconcile Reset Please

Brock Rycenga brock.rycenga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:05:42 EST 2022

Someone please tell me there is a way to "reset" the reconcile record
for an account. There has to be a way. I am on my 2nd attempt at
rebuilding all of my accounts and their corresponding transactions. I
have successfully reconciled all but my final checking account.
Unfortunately, as soon as I started the first reconcile, it showed an
enormous negative starting balance. Why? Where is this coming from?
Why can't I just reset everything for that account - without deleting
and re-entering all the transactions?

I realize this has been discussed often, but I cannot find anything
that offers a solution. Only the response that the user is doing
something wrong, and to not do things wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!