[GNC] Eliminate Manual Download of Transaction

Jesse MacDougall macdougall.jesse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:19:34 EST 2022

I have downloaded OFX file from my bank and credit cards.
Is there a way I can automate manually downloading these files? I only File
- Import - Import options.  The Objective is to have to download the QFX
files each month and auto import them.

I see Tools - Online Banking Setup - and see Start AqBanking Wizard. I
select OFX-DirectConnect backend. I type in Royal Bank.  Royal Bank America
shows.

Am I on the right track?

Merci

[image: ofrxDirect.png][image: aqBanking.png]

--
* Please consider adding jesse at macdougall.ninja to your address book.  This
will be my new address.  This gmail address is being retired.