[GNC] reports

Chuck chuck598 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:03:50 EST 2022

Hi:
Thanks for all the help, hints & so on.
What do you think is the best option to generate a custom report?
Chuck

On Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 8:15 AM Michael or Penny Novack <
stepbystepfarm at comcast.net> wrote:

> On 3/5/2022 9:29 PM, Charles Simcox wrote:
> > What report & how do I use reports o generate a report by selecting
> > specific accounts & some of their daughters not necessarily he whole
> > account?
>
> Possibly confused about the process.
>
> In gnucash, you don't PRE select the options you want for the report (in
> case that is what you are looking for). In stead you run the report
> (open the report) and if runs with defaults for all the options. Not
> done yet.
>
> You then use edit=>report options which opens  windows that allow you to
> change these defaults to what you want. For example, many of the reports
> are for a date or date range. Gnucash might use "today" (or if you left
> that report "open" (tab) the date(s) you set last time. So you change
> the dates to what you want for THIS running of the report. There are
> LOTS of options. If you are new to gnucash you should investigate what
> those are so you can have the report s you run the way you want them.
>
> Michael D Novack

*Tuesday**, February 22, 2022*
*Isaiah 40:30-31*
*Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly
fall:  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they
shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and
they shall walk, and not faint. *
*Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth,
give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.*
*John 14:27*
*I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those
with repentant hearts.*
*Isaiah 57:15 *
Father, forgive our sins and selfish mistakes. We cast all our hopes for
our marriage on Your truths, and together we wholeheartedly seek to obey
Your will for us. Thank You for Your mercies, which are new every morning.
Amen.
*"Be Kind to our email friends"*

Forwarding this?  PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on
using the BCC area When forwarding to several people at once.