[GNC] Fwd: GnuCash page FAQ has been changed by Flywire

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 20:45:04 EST 2022

Flywire,

I received the attached notice about an addition you made to the wiki FAQ page. The addition you made concerned rental statements. However, the solution you offered was to use a spreadsheet. While the information is likely to be useful to some users, it's not really relevant to using gnucash, per se, and thus I don't think it belongs on the Gnucash FAQ. Given that users are advised to check the mailing lists as well as the wiki and manuals for guidance, I think that adding this to the wiki isn't really necessary.

I'm sending this to the list because I'd rather discuss the issue in the group, rather than simply changing your entry.

I am open to being wrong about this, but I think that this info would be better placed somewhere else.

David T.