[GNC] Can I Have Wiki Edit Account Please?

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 00:35:51 EST 2022

Folks

According to https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Contributing_to_GnuCash

"Contributors must <<request an account>> in order to work on the wiki.
The request process is human-moderated and you must convince the human
that you're not a spammer or a robot. Don't bother requesting an account
until you see something you want to change. Fill out the request form
and explain in the "Reason" box exactly what you want to change and why.
General descriptions of your skills aren't useful and will be ignored.
If you've been contributing on the mailing list mention that with your
email address (the request form isn't public, only wiki admins can see
what you enter)."

But when I click on the <<request an account>> link it takes me to
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Special:CreateAccount which shows:

Permission error

You are not allowed to execute the action you have requested.

(See attached screenshot.)

Can someone help me out please?

Thanks

Geoff