[GNC] Scheduled Transactions creating but not posting in register

dennis adams smada46 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 9 19:52:03 EST 2022

John,
Have still been unable to get Gnucash to write to Terminal using  /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash to open with the variable you provided.  Was able to see trace file by following  "/var/folders/ms/pc_fwkwn16nds1fhz45ztmph0000gp/T/gnucash.trace” path in Finder rood directory.  First time there was no .trace file.  Opened GC and file was immediately created, but it was empty.  I made some changes and saved GC and closed.  The file then contained data.  I have attached the file in hopes it will show what is wrong with scheduled transactions being created but not posting to the register.
On another thought, I am running GC4.8.  If I install GC4.9 will whatever the scheduled transaction issue carry over to the new version (ie is it in my data file) or will it resolve because instructions for scheduled transactions are in the program?
Thanks