[GNC] Question Re: Transaction Report on Expenses, All Children, for 2021

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 19:57:59 EDT 2022

Situation:
We posted a bill in 2020 but paid it in 2021.
I need to create an Expense report for all expenses paid in 2021... regardless of when the bill was posted...
My attempted solution:I created a Transaction Report on "Expenses" with "All Children"  selected...And with a date range of 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021
The Problem:The payment for the 2020 bill does not show in the report...Even though the expense was paid in paid in 2021.
How can I create a report that will show all expenses paid in 2021 regardless of when the bill was posted?
Thanks for any help.