[GNC] Question Re: Transaction Report on Expenses, All Children, for 2021

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 10:50:10 EDT 2022

 My Bad. Expenses are created when the bill is posted... not when it is paid.Here is how it works...1 - Get Bill from Vendor X2 - Post bill from Vendor X to AP3 - Charge bill to Expense Acct Whatever4 - Pay Bill and Charge Checking Account and relive AP
So to get all expenses paid in 2021 you would create a Transaction Report on the Checking Account for the time period you desire...And set the Sorting Option Primary Key to "Other Account"And then lookup Accounts Payable Total in the results.
And if you know how you could set the Transaction Report Filter to only show Checking Transactions charged to Accounts Payable...I'm posting another thread on that... more properly titled... to help other poor souls... like me :-)