[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 15:25:05 EDT 2022

On 3/20/2022 12:51 PM, Carl-Kensaku HERBORT wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The effective nesting level is the same.
> No, I don't need an option to justify columns. I just need the income
> statement report to look as normal as the balance sheet report (see
> screen capture).
> I really don't need anything more.
>
> Have a nice week-end
>
> Best regards

ROF, it's all weekends to me (long retired)

Has anybody else seen something like that strange Income Statement
report? The old version of gnucash that I run doesn't have report
options for "justification". And yes Carl, that not lining up is that
sort of difference between "income" and "expense" << income is not just
narrower, but is centered as opposed to left justified or right justified >>

Michael D Novack