[GNC] Printing checks

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Mar 21 20:39:48 EDT 2022

Someone more familiar with printing checks will hopefully chime in, but
I seem to recall a recent thread where it was noted that if your
Vendor/Employee/Customer 'payee' is already set up with name and
address, *and* you try to 'Print Checks' with the existing transaction
selected, GnuCash *should* auto-populate that info for you.

As to why you can't edit it otherwise, I'm not certain.

Regards,
Adrien