[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 23 13:34:24 EDT 2022

Carl-Kensaku,

No need to dig into Scheme or HTML to fix this.

The devs will address it soon enough I'm sure, but this is a
'presentation' issue.

That can always be fixed in the short term by either exporting and
opening in a spreadsheet, or Select-All & Copy/Paste to a spreadsheet.

 From there you can easily fix the first label column to the same size.
(it might even do it automatically since it will import both tables into
one sheet)

Many people make their reports 'pretty' using spreadsheet apps. It also
allows for additional math that would be difficult to write having to
learn Scheme. (such as Variance columns or other various aggregate
subtotals)

Regards,
Adrien