[GNC] Report - Income Statement - Layout problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 23 13:44:58 EDT 2022

And indeed, I just tested this in LibreOffice.

Both methods work to automatically resize the columns to line up, though
export/open retains fonts, background, etc.

Select-All followed by Copy/Paste into a blank sheet brings up the Text
Import dialog, and I left the default options.

This method will stick everything in the spreadsheet cells with no
formatting carried over. (it will insert as plain text, so your
spreadsheet styles will override)

You may find this easier as you can define your spreadsheet styles
perhaps more intuitively using an office app than via CSS in GnuCash.

Then simply multi-select and apply those styles to the relevant cells.

The amount of setup work you need to do just depends on how you want it
to look and how often you need to do this. Templates can help here
considerably.

Regards,
Adrien