[GNC] gnucash v 2.6.19 or newer on 32bit linux

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Mar 24 21:00:37 EDT 2022

Jonathan,

You should be able to build a current version of Gnucash on your 32bit
machine.

See the instructions here:

https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Building

And you can update to current on your 64bit machine to match.

You might also be able to use the Flatpak if you don't want to build.
(I'd try that first)

Regards,
Adrien