[GNC] create desktop icons for GNC 4.9 Flatpak on Ubuntu

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 03:38:02 EDT 2022

I have never had a problem creating desktop icons for multiple books for
GNC on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS prior to installing the FlatPak version for GNC 4.9.

Everything I have tried for the desktop icon has failed miserably on the
Flatpak version of GNC 4.9.  Is there someone who can guide me on
creating the desktop icons for this version on Ubuntu version 20.04
LTS.  I have multiple sets of books to maintain for family members.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.