[GNC] change default behavior of ctrl-PgDn

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 25 13:37:44 EDT 2022

Indeed, shift-fn-down_arrow drops me to a blank transaction with the
focus on the date field. Thanks!

I still think it a bug that the official key combo doesn't work
properly. I thought one was filed already but can't seem to find it.

Note, it isn't just the key combo not working. Using Action > Blank
Transaction also takes you to the first Action Field rather than the
date field. So it is the underlying function that doesn't work.

Regards,
Adrien