[GNC] change default behavior of ctrl-PgDn

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 25 21:23:53 EDT 2022

Actions > Blank Transaction has cmd-pgdn as the key combo. I'd hazard it
is ctrl-pgdn other than Mac.

I recall now one of your replies in a previous thread or maybe a bug
about this. And indeed shift-pgdn does bring you to the Blank
Transaction with focus on the date field. But the one listed as in the
menu does not.

So maybe the bug is the wrong key-combo is shown in the menu? Except
choosing the menu option directly drops you to the first Action field
rather than the Date. So while you end up in the same new blank
transaction, you end up in a different field.

Regards,
Adrien