[GNC] change default behavior of ctrl-PgDn - solved

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:53:39 EDT 2022

My mistake I suppose.  Every program I have ever used uses Ctrl-PgDn to
go to the end of the file at the first entry point and Ctrl-PgUp to go
to the top of the file at the first entry.  GNC seems to have a
different hotkey combination for this behavior.  I have never ran across
another program that uses Shft-PgDn to go to the bottom of the file or
Shft-PgUp to go to the first entry.

Shft-PgUp and Shft-PgDn are used to select everything from the current
caret to top of file or bottom of file for copy/cut in all other
programs that I have ever used.

A habit that I will have to break when using GNC.  I just tested it and
in fact Shft-PgDn does take me where I want it to.

Thank you for explaining in John Ralls.

case closed

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.