[GNC] create desktop icons for GNC 4.9 Flatpak on Ubuntu

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 26 04:24:51 EDT 2022

I tried this but I cannot locate the actual GNC icon file.  I do have
one where I attempted, unsuccessfully, to build GNC 4.9 from source.

I changed the path to the icon in the build directory.  And gave the
exec the path to one of my .gnucash files but the desktop link still
refuses to work.

--
--JEffrey Black M.B.A.