[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 228, Issue 46

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Sat Mar 26 06:25:17 EDT 2022

On 3/23/22 10:32, gnucash-user-request at gnucash.org wrote:

I'm afraid Chris's suggestion doesn't work. Whenever I try to edit the
payment to cover the $136 penalty, it marks the main payment as
"unpaid". I still haven't found the trick for 'splitting' a single
payment to cover multiple invoices, although it seems that this should
be a common scenario. I'm using Gnucash 3.8 Build ID: 3.8b+(2019-12-29)
on Ubuntu Studio 20.04 LTS.