[GNC] creating a Tranaction report

Chuck chuck598 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:14:11 EDT 2022

Hi:

Do not know what I am missing or doing wrong when trying to create a
transaction report, only get blank screen…

Someone told me how to pick & choose different individual parts to show I
the report with a < shift control something but lost that also & did not
find it in the tutorial. Also another place for help which I think goes
deeper into detail & that is gone also… grumble!

Chuck

Under reports Upon selecting Tranaction Report then options

Under Options General I entered start & end date + Stylesheet Easy

Under Options Sorting no change

Under Options Filter no change

Under Options Display delete num

Under Options Currency no change

Under Options Accounts Select all &Filter type Select all

I thought that should bring up something after selecting OK but Nothing
still blank