[GNC] creating a Tranaction report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Mar 30 00:30:55 EDT 2022

Try: Accounts > Filter Type > "Do not do any filtering" and un-select
every account in that part of the dialog. (the top section should have
the desired accounts selected, 'All' is fine of course)

Did you get a report?

Then try: General > Add Options Summary > "If no transactions matched"
and report back the result.

Regards,
Adrien