[GNC] creating a Tranaction report

Chuck chuck598 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:00:52 EDT 2022

Hi:
Nothing! I am using System76 Ubuntu derivative,
Could the program have gotten corrupted?
I had reports a month or so ago OK.
I did move using gnucash to a different flash drive as the old one was
taking probably 10 or more seconds to load the directories lately & I
feared that it was going to fail & after that the saved reports would not
load but showed up when clicking on saved reports.
Should I delete & reinstall the program?  Or is it just me?
Chuck

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 10:35 PM Adrien Monteleone <
adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> Try: Accounts > Filter Type > "Do not do any filtering" and un-select
> every account in that part of the dialog. (the top section should have
> the desired accounts selected, 'All' is fine of course)
>
> Did you get a report?
>
> Then try: General > Add Options Summary > "If no transactions matched"
> and report back the result.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien
>
> On 3/29/22 10:14 PM, Chuck wrote:
> > Hi:
> >
> > Do not know what I am missing or doing wrong when trying to create a
> > transaction report, only get blank screen…
> >
> > Someone told me how to pick & choose different individual parts to show I
> > the report with a < shift control something but lost that also & did not
> > find it in the tutorial. Also another place for help which I think goes
> > deeper into detail & that is gone also… grumble!
> >
> > Chuck
> >

> > Under reports Upon selecting Tranaction Report then options
> >
> > Under Options General I entered start & end date + Stylesheet Easy
> >
> > Under Options Sorting no change
> >
> > Under Options Filter no change
> >
> > Under Options Display delete num
> >
> > Under Options Currency no change
> >
> > Under Options Accounts Select all &Filter type Select all
> >
> > I thought that should bring up something after selecting OK but Nothing
> > still blank

*Saturday**, March 20, 2022*
*Daniel 9:9*
*To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have
rebelled against him; *
*Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the
matter separates close friends.*
*Proverbs 17:9*
*Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to
you.*
*Jeremiah 29:12*
*Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions.*
*Psalms 119:18*
*Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.*
*Colossians 4:2*
*Joel 2:12-13*
*Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all your
heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning: And rend your
heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is
gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth
him of the evil. *
*Dear Heavenly Father, we find it so much easier to fill our lives with
“doing” instead of “being.” Forgive us for our misplaced values and
careless living, and show us how to keep our priorities straight. Amen.*
*"Be Kind to our email  friends"*

Forwarding this?  PLEASE REMOVE all email addresses before you send it on
using the BCC area When forwarding to several people at once.