[GNC] Fails under newest Ubuntu

Stephen M. Butler Stephen.M.Butler51 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 00:50:22 EDT 2022

On 4/30/22 15:40, David H wrote:
> Steve FYI,
>
> Re-compiled and working now although I did have to add the following
> to my build script..
>
> sudo git config --global --add safe.directory $SOURCEDIR
>
> Cheers David H.

Cmake was building files in my gnucash git clone directory.  I ended up
having to destroy and download a whole new clone.  That seems to have
fixed whatever strange problem cmake was having.   Make is currently
compiling and I hope that finishes here in the next few minutes.

I'll have to pull up the git docs and figure out what your command line
does and why it might be needed.

--Steve

--
Stephen M Butler, PMP, PSM