[GNC] Tab in Reconcile window

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:25:22 EDT 2022

I have found that a recent update to the GTK3 Yaru theme GnuCash was using
on my Ubuntu system made a HUGE difference in being able to see the
highlighting. Not just in GnuCash but also in the PDF viewer.  (But NOT in
the file manager, for some reason.)

I presume the theme(s) might also have been updated on Fedora, though maybe
the theme updates are a lower priority than security issues and haven't
come through yet?